The Finance Director for the Recycled Fibers Division is responsible for overseeing, preparing, and leading month end close activities for the Division as well as overseeing all financial reporting statements preparation for presentation to senior management and the board of directors as necessary. This person also manages other general ledger functions such as AP, AR, payroll, inter-company, fixed assets and consolidations and treasury operations.
- Oversees the preparation, examination, and analysis of accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Oversees the monthly financial closing, including inventory counts, account reconciliations, and financial reporting processes.
- Oversees the general ledger maintenance and subsidiary accounts transfers; preparation of a trial balance and performs all entry reconciliation.
- Analyzes changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost.
- Oversees the physical inventory counts and monitors cycle count program.
- Oversees the inventory records to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Performs the sales revenue calculation and forecast.
- Manages U.S. Treasury Operations, including on-going forecasting, daily check funding and cash management activities
- Lead the annual budget process.
- Oversees the year-end audit and other audits throughout year.
- Initiate process improvements to increase cross-functional efficiencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with a CPA, CMA and/or MBA preferred
- 5 years’ experience in cross-functional, accounting-support activities
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills and ability to advance to higher level Financial leadership
- Able to interpret and provide guidance on complex accounting topics
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft suite of applications
- Strong analytical skills
- In depth knowledge of internal controls and asset safeguarding
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Sustana Fiber is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.