The Process Engineer is responsible for working with the Teams on project engineering, process control, and energy management functions. This position works closely with Operations to meet the company’s objectives for design, new product development, automation improvements, and advancement of existing product lines.
- Works on the key projects, processes, and performance reports utilizing various types of data and analysis tools. Develops documentation systems as needed.
- Assists with the selection of correct design concepts and fundamental technology used for new products or improvement of existing ones.
- Works with operations to monitor quality and recommends process improvements or new processes to improve quality.
- Works with operations to review operating costs and recommends changes to production and inventory control programs to enhance profitable operation of division.
- Assists with the development of new ways to utilize automation systems to advance the Overall Equipment Effectives of the operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance/STD and LTD
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Sustana Fiber provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.